Uber was launched in England, and was critically acclaimed from a whole range of celebrities. It was developed to fill a gap in the market for a super quality product, but at very affordable prices. The frenzied response from around the world proves beyond doubt that this has been achieved beyond the company's expectations.
* Exclusively manufactured in the UK.
* A product featured in over 100 UK magazines and newspapers.
* Is manufactured by a company who has grown organically to 60 staff, many who have been with the company since its inception 20 years ago.
* Is manufactured by the company itself in 60,000 square feet of manufacturing space across 2 factories.
* Is manufactured by a company who formulates, produces, manufactures, bottles, labels and distributes all from under one roof..........Even the raw materials are produced in-house!
* Is a product not tested on animals.
* Is manufactured by a company with a 20 year outstanding pedigree of success.
* Is manufactured by a company who has had the same resident formulating chemist since the company formation.
* Is manufactured by a company that held such high esteem that they manufacture Prince Charles's/Royal Family products under the Duchy organic label.
* Is manufactured by a company who Eastenders actress Patsy Palmer chose without hesitation to manufacture her new range of self-tanning products.
* Is manufactured by a company who continues to formulate new products for stars and celebrities from Super Models to TV stars to Sports Personalities to actors and singers.
* Is manufactured by a company who supplies a range of products for the Ministry of Defense.
* Is manufactured by a company who supplies products from disinfection, antiseptic wipes to surgical scrubs to 450 UK hospitals.
Follow Us On:
Everybody wants to have a Celebrity Tan, a Celebrity Body, a Celebrity Face and Celebrity Hair. . .